Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Little Slice of Life





Yes - here are photos from my travels around the Twin Cities the last few days. The table is at my Acupuncture Clinic - Julie is an amazing healer and I am so grateful to have her on my wellness team. Unity is where I have started attending services - it is really nice to be part of a spiritual community, I am taking the orientation, "Welcome to Unity" next Sunday after the service to explore joining the congregation.

The third photo is of course, the famous Mall of America that I referenced in my last post and the final photo is Garrison Keillor's bookstore, which is located in the lower level of the building in which our business resides.

So, there you go - just a little slice of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these moments Suzann. It tells me you are on the right track. I can also see it from the words on your design on your blog. And new photo. What a wonderful person and woman you are.
    Everybody that have had the gift to meet you in person know I'm right.

    big hugs from the other side of the pond

    Tor and Anna

    btw. I have an appointment with my medical doctor on Wednesday. say no more, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. How could I forget, when in your fav bookstore, my fav author:
    http://members.aol.com/wpwinter/hamsun/bookstore.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following the adventures of Tor and Suzann from afar! I'm so glad you two were able to meet and to enjoy each other's company. It's becoming a very small world, isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister is part of a strong, active and spiritual Quaker community in St Paul, if you're looking for great people.

    Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete