Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Future Beckons



I suppose once you break down and clean the ENTIRE house all at once, you know nothing is impossible.

I finally disposed of Tom's meds this weekend. They have been sitting in the bathroom cupboard all this time. We received three months supply of medications just days before he died - $400 worth. I have no idea why I left them there - it's not like I had plans to open a mini-pharmacy or was going to lower my cholestrol with medication. In the early days, I am sure I was waiting for him to "come back" and of course, he would need the meds. Oh well, this is another part of movin' on.

What do you want to be? All things are possible. Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they are yours.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete