Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Birthday Party News - First Installment














The party was a huge success - table was gorgeous, food and wine absolutely perfect and company was divine. It rained off and on all day Saturday. My dream was to dine outside. Undaunted, J and I went and purchased a 12 x 12 foot canopy for the backyard - it rained while we dressed the table - it rained after it was set - we had our appetizers inside and still it rained. Fifteen minutes before dinner, it stopped raining and we ate outside - perfect. I have many more pictures to post and more to share. Thanks for your good wishes and kind thoughts on my birthday.

5 comments:

  1. So very glad it went so beautifully. I can't wait to read about the rest and see more pictures, too! I'm truly happy for you Suzann...and for myself too...

    (Now I am getting ready for the next leg of my Celebration. 40 people on Saturday Afternoon, July 1st!)...

    Isn't it wonderful that the rain stopped there just 15 minutes before your scheduled Dinner! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given the rain back your way, you are fortunate indeed to have gotten to eat outdoors. I'm glad everything went so well; the photos you show here are great and I look forward to hearing "the rest of the story."

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and exciting. Can't wait to see and hear more!
    love
    lucyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
    » »

    ReplyDelete