Sunday, June 17, 2007

Milestones


As I prepared to to post the following, I noticed that this is my 250th post. It is nearly two years since I began this blog, which was intended as a solitary pursuit to chronicle my grief journey. I never thought about connecting to a new and precious circle of friends. What an incredible community I have found here. Thank you.

Now here is what I intended to post this Sunday morning:

For millions of years, before you arrived here, the dream of your individuality was carefully prepared. You were sent to a shape of destiny in which you would be able to express the special gift you bring to the world. Sometimes this gift may involve suffering and pain that can neither be accounted for nor explained. Each one of us has something to do here that can be done by no one else. It is in the depths of your life that you will discover the invisible necessity that has brought you here. When you begin to decipher this, your gift and giftedness comes alive. Your heart quickens and the urgency of living rekindles your creativity.

-- John O'Donohue, Anam Cara

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, Suzann....Just simply wonderfully beautiful, And that stained glass or whatever it is at the top is absolutely gorgeous, beyond words! What is that magical thing? I enlarged it and it just blew me away even more, bigger!

    Confratulations on your 250th post, my dear. I count you as one of the truly special people that I have met in this fantastic world of blogging. I don't know about you, but I had no idea I would meet such special and treasured people through this medium we write and play in...I am blessed that I met you, my dear...ytuly truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete