Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Still on the Planet

Wow - it has been a very long time since I have gone nearly a week without blogging. I am still in Phoenix - very busy. I actually enjoy being of service to an organization in crisis. (Not that I enjoy they are in crisis) Helping to bring some stability and focus for the staff is an honor - it clears the way for them to be able to generate solutions to their problems. I have been working incredibly long hours - this is always the case in a new assessment and transition client.

I leave Phoenix tonight and arrive in Minnesota about 10:30 pm and leave again for Chicago at 7:30 am on Thursday. I will be in Chicago for 6 days. While I am home, I will give an update of my travels.

I can feel how much I have changed during my grief journey as I embark on this transition work. More later.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I can relate to the traveling! It's kept me busy and away from blogging for some time now...I miss it and you as well..be safe!
    Den

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe Suzann...rest well between and during your traveling my friend...many hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishes for safe winds and healthy living. that means some rest here and there, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear you are doing well and seem happy. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you as you travel. How was the airport when you left today for Chicago, given all the new security measures? I fly Tuesday and I assume it will have smoothed out by then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to hear that you are doing so well...
    Stay Safe
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good to hear from you again. I can almost hear the lilt in your voice as you write of happy trails.

    ReplyDelete