Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday

It is the weekend. I am leaving for a week in Chicago on Sunday afternoon but for now, I am home. I'm scheduled for a massage at 9:30 am and then errands -- time for pots of Chrysanthemums outdoors.

My neighbor V and I have an incredible container garden in our common walkway outside. We winter over lots of pots in our garages and fill in the edges with tons of changing color throughout the growing season. Time for mums and pansy pots. We both love gardening. It is fun to collaborate on such a rewarding project.

I am practicing good boundaries today - very little work and lots of relaxation and fun. For some reason, I awoke at 3:00 am and have been cleaning, doing my expenses, sheesh, it's 4:30 -- think I'll go back to bed and read/nap/meditate for awhile. Happy Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. It is so good to feel your happiness through the page! Seems like hard work is good for you, huh?! :)

    Enjoy this fabulous weekend - it is sunny and warm here in the Pacific NW and we will be playing around Puget Sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound good Suzann. Off to Chi-town again on Sunday huh? Isn't it crazy when you wake up in the middle of the night like that..sometimes you really get some productive stuff done...and you don't even feel tired or strange about it. I see the time you posted this...I've been there too. Now it's Sat. night...I hope you had a GREAT day sweetie... Have fun in the Windy City, which by the way, hasn't been that windy lately...warm, humid and a little rainy, yes, but NOT that windy. -Joy

    ReplyDelete