Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just a little fun on a SNOWY (finally) day

What kind of Tarot Card am I????


You are The Empress


Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.


The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents,
beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home
decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.


The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

4 comments:

  1. I'm an Empress too, but with a different picture! Hmmmmm! LOL!
    Not an exact science??? HA! But Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun test and I am also Empress which when I do Tarot, which I do, I often get as my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun; I am the moon, though I don't know a lot about tarot. I'll probably use this next week at Sacred Ordinary--with full credit to you, Suzann. Enjoy your cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girlfriend.
    I took the test to find out what Tarot card I am. I am Judgement.

    You are Judgement
    Happiness, Content, Joy
    Judgment is related to the Hebrew letter Shin, which is fiery and spiritual. A break from the past, going forward.
    With Fire as its ruling element, Judgement is about rebirth or ressurection. The idea of Judgement day is that the dead rise, their sins are forgiven, and they move onto heaven. The Judgement card is similar, it asks the resurrection to summon the past, forgive it, and let it go. There are wounds from the past that we never let heal, sins we've committed that we refuse to forgive, bad habits we haven't the courage to lose. Judgement advises us to finally face these, recognize that the past is past, and put them to rest, absolutely and irrevocably. This is also a card of healing, quite literally from an accident or illness, as well as a card signaling great transformation, renewal, change.

    ReplyDelete