Monday, September 04, 2006

HOME

YES - I am and after two nights' sleep of 12 and 10 hours respectively - I am feeling human. Today, I had a luxurious 90 minute massage - Deb brought the massage table to me this morning. I swept the deck after a wild rain storm and took the day off from work. Now it's time to sit down with a good book and relax.

I snapped some garden pictures yesterday - the plants and flowers headed towards Autumn - but for some reason Blogger will not let me upload them - so after four hours of trying - I am logging in to say - I am home for the next two weeks and happy to be here.

Wicked was wonderful - the cast, the costumes, the sets, the lighting, music, song and story. I loved it. Defying Gravity - such a wonderful song - I purchased it at ITunes and have been listening to it today. My massage music - Gregorian chants.

Happy Labor Day. The end of summer - September, one of the best months in Minnesota. Autumn is just around the corner. Pictures to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Suzann...So glad you liked "Wicked"....it is very special, isn't it? Everything you said, and more! Such a satisfying show to see "live" I know....!

    A Massage sounds scrumptious! And I'm glad you have two weeks at home...Then you are off again? You said there would be a lot of traveling....I hope you come West, my dear...Would love to get to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home--your massage sounds like a healing one. Yes, summer is definitely fading here in California, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are home for a while. enjoy the nesting and resting.

    can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to your pictures I always have lots on my blog "chelseaflowers.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete