Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Get a Life

Whew - I have created only 6 or 7 blog posts for this entire month. I miss it and I miss my time to roam, visit and write in this familiar blogosphere. Not enough reflection time for me and my spirit. A reminder to myself: my blog, my life, my priorities - they are in my hands.

The current work project is enormous. It ends October 30th. Looking forward to the end of the project - there is still a very difficult path to walk with the board and with the staff - they are creating a new and exciting future - hard times yet to come before the leaking ocean liner of an organization begins to steer a new course.

Autumn is hovering just at the edge of our vision - tree pictures this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the month of October won't be too difficult. You are missed, dear Suzann. But there are just so many hours in the day and you need to do what you are doing. I look forward to the leaves photo's!

    Would love it if you get a moment and can stop by my place..I posted my 2nd 100 things about me post, in honor of my 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, LOL..I was leaving this comment above when you were visiting me! How about that, my dear??? LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the PRIORITIES in our lives take over...no guilt required. But, it still doesn't mean we don't miss what must be put on the back burner for a while. Good luck with this huge project, and we'll be around whenever you post something...frequently or not. Hugs to you Suzann...

    ReplyDelete