Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tiara Chronicles - the last post


It is an amazing thing to begin one's seventh decade. So, here I am at my party - just a few hours short of actually turning 60 years old.

My eldest son Brad created one of the loveliest surprises of the evening - he contacted Chef Theo and arranged for two bottles of 1998 Dom Perignon to be given to me at the beginning of the party. We drank one of those bottles with incredible handmade truffles at the end of the party.

Blessed that is the primary word I have for my life. I am wealthy beyond measure; grateful for my good health and the love of family and friends.


9 comments:

  1. Oh, these are the best photos Suzann. Gosh, you look wonderful...healthy, happy, and beautiful. May you have the best 7th decade ever sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzann. You look terrific; I don't mean terrific for 60 but just terrific and full of peace. Lovely pics, Happy Birthday, Barry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your party looks like it was such a joyous communion, celebration, feast, and festival! What a marvelous way to celebrate a birthday, Suzann! And, you are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzann, you look just gorgeous and so younger! Congratulations! Sounds you all had a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful party, and having you post it in increments makes it last. You are very beauiful, and very much younger looking than 60 in your tiara--with that happy smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lovely Lovely! I am assuming that all the food was scrumptious, Suzann...I remember reading your menu and thinking...YUMMY! Good Friends, Good Food, Good Champagne, Perfect Party, my dear...

    When you put it the way you did, moving into your seventh decade....Oh Dear...Here I am in the middle of my Eighth Decade then??? Right? Oh Nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your party looked like a lot of fun and you are proof that 60 no longer looks like what we used to think it did! You looked gorgeous and so full of liveliness

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

    ReplyDelete