Friday, March 26, 2010

Memory Eternal



I just found out that my friend Amy passed away tonight.  Please keep John and all the children in your thoughts and prayers.

Amy was a warrior and one of the funniest women on this planet.  She helped so many through their grief journey.   Her screen name on the grief site was Tigger and that was so apt.  She would hug you and give you a swift kick when you needed one - all delivered with a smile, a hug and real care.  

Always in our hearts - never to be forgotten.   ((((Amy)))))

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry.

    May she rest in a place where there is no pain, no grief, no sighing, but everlasting life. And may her memory be eternal,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy will remain in our hearts now and forever. A special prayer from my own special place. From my heart to yours and to hers.....
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete