Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Hanukkah

This photo is my friend A - who is the son of my business partner. He is a beautiful boy with a sensitive soul. The candlelight and expression on his face say so much. Hanukkah the festival of light.

I am finally on the mend. Today is the first day I have felt better. I am preparing to depart for Seattle early tomorrow morning.

I send you good wishes tonight. Love on wings of gold. Merry Christmas. Happy Kwanzaa, and may we all have a blessed New Year.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays
    http://fawgame.com/?rf=4c617467616c6563

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better and Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful picture. Hope you have a wonderful time over the holidays on your vacation. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo--and I can only hope your flights weren't delayed too much into Seattle. SEATAC and Portland have been a mess. My sis in Tumwater has been housebound with snow now for 9 days; she's 85 and just won't risk even walking out the door.

    Have a great time in Seattle. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzann,
    I had the unique opportunity to meet you in August 2008.
    It was a blast.
    You introduced me to friends and a US culture not known by most Europeans.(Not communicated in the Media)
    Besides beeing a very special and intelligent person you are also a person,
    you know it:
    Big Love from across the Pond and Miles.

    Pls do not ask why I so said. It's a simple fact.

    ReplyDelete