Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Tree Through the Seasons #3 and #4




These pictures were taken three weeks apart. The first and third photos were taken this morning. Autumn is waning - it is clear, sunny and cold in my backyard today. The perfect day to rake leaves and breathe the unmistakable end of season air.

I got home late Thursday night and am leaving today at 3:30 pm for Phoenix. I will be there until Thursday afternoon. This project is about done. I am ready to stop the travel and the stress. It has been an incredible project - one that continues to require the gamut of our professional skills and consistent leadership.

I am looking forward to getting my life back - doing my art again, my blog, and my journals. One wonderful thing. Through all this stress, I am still a nonsmoker - tomorrow will be six months since I quit and I just don't think about smoking anymore. Hooray for me and my good health.

Thank you my blog buddies for hanging in with me through this busy period of my life. You are all the best!!


6 comments:

  1. So you've had a whole whopping 2 1/2 days at home before you're off again huh Suzann? I'll be happy for you when this project is over...and I pray it all turns out well for you and your company. It really is stressful to be on the run so much and having to put things on hold at home. I don't know if I could do it...so, I really do admire you sweetie.

    As for the six months of non-smoking....I can't tell you how happy I am for you. It was the best thing you could have done for yourself...and your health.

    Keep us posted about how things are going...we'll be around...even though you may not be. ((((((Big Hugs))))))) to take with you on the plane....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left Phoenix yesterday. It's a great time of year to be there. I hope you can enjoy the weather while you're working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in to say hi. Really exciting that you quit smoking. Remarkable achievment. Hooray for you and your good health indeed! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you are really looking forward to the end of this project...but how rewarding Suzann....to have been a part of a very important project and help it along to fruition...! I look forward to you being back in the Blogsaddle again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing. To stop smoking and stick with it for 6 monhs is just super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work, my wonderful friend. I think of you often and am so very glad you are still not smoking. You are inspirational. Barb in Montana :)

    ReplyDelete