Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Gifts

Today, I received a collage from a friend - the subject is the tree from my last post: "the sentinel in my backyard." I was really touched and have tried to upload it here many times but keep getting an error message so I cannot share it with you. I am blessed, gifts from friends, gifts from the Universe.

This weekend is the huge meeting of the board of our client for which we have been working since August. It will be a difficult meeting; it will be a transformational meeting. Hold my partner, JSB and I in your hearts this weekend. Hold the board in your thoughts as well - the future of their organization is on the line. They have the courage to lead. Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope it went well, Suzann...I pray it went swimmingly!
    Do let us know, my dear....

    ReplyDelete