Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

I came back from vacation to more than 500 unread emails and lots of work. I am really glad that it is Friday. I have a busy and highly creative day ahead and am looking forward to it.

The organizational transition in which I have been engaged in since March is moving along quite nicely. We are in new program development and human resources restructuring mode now. The search for the new executive progresses and I should be ready to quietly leave in September.

The garden is exploding with color and lots of veggies. I will take new photos and post a bunch this weekend. Have a wonderful Friday - it is a beautiful day in my backyard, hope it is in yours too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear about the progress with the orginisation which you are engaged to transform into somthing better and brighter.

    Regarding garden: Our's is in a mess.
    Two weeks of dry and heat, then one week of green winter and lot's of rains. Hope for some days without rain.

    btw. I did post, on wednesday, our first leg of this years summer vacation.

    Later to day, I'll post ABC-S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would explain why I never heard back from you about when would be a good time for me to call you!

    ReplyDelete