Friday, December 11, 2009

AaaaaaaChoooooo











I have been doing one of three things.....keeping these items close at hand, initiating the organizational assessment for my new client or napping.  Yes, that is correct - I still have this cold.  Am I better? Yep.  I am well?  Not so much. 

I have about forty things I want to blog about but just have not had the energy to do so.  Every day I think, "this is it - I am well" - oh well.  Here I am - as I have blogged many times, "still on the planet."

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah - I will light the candles but no latkes - as yummy as they may be, I do not need a big bunch of fried food right now. Rats!!!

Winter finally arrived and it is cold in Minnesota - cold and beautiful.  Of course, we need to acclimate again and remember we are tough and resilient in the face of below zero weather.  I pulled out my winter coat yesterday and was so happy, for the first time in years,  I actually remembered to get it cleaned before I needed to wear it.

This weekend I am looking forward to baking cookies and making truffles to give as gifts with my homemade jam and pickled beets.  I may still have this crappy cold but at least I am feeling ready to do some fun stuff besides use tissue and do client work.

Happy Friday --  stay warm.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Hanukkah! I hope your cold is soon better. Flying on planes seems pretty much guaranteed to get something to go home with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hanukkah my dear Suzann...I hope you will be feeling Tip Top, very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hanukkah (for some reason I can't get that image of Ross - in Friends - dressed as an Armadillo out of my mind ... LOL ... do you know the episode I'm thinking of?) Peace and Light to you, Boo xxx (and better germ-free tissue-less days)

    ReplyDelete