Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Blogger - HMMMMMMMMM

I have been blessed never to have had a ton of spam comments on my blog and therefore, have never had to put security measures in place for those who visit.

Since I migrated to new blogger I have had spam comments on a daily basis - they are all in old posts - just makes me sick! I am going to give it one more week before I put the password dealy-bobber on - but oh it is frustrating.

Being a MAC-aholic, I am not used to spam - GRRRRRRRRR.

3 comments:

  1. OH NO...the password dealy-bobber....

    Honestly, there's nothing more frustrating than getting all that horrid spam. I've been pretty lucky too Suzann; but it's EVERYWHERE. It feels very intrusive, doesn't it? I don't really blame you for having to do what you have to do. My only complaint with all of these extra precautions is that sometimes it really does hinder you from making comments. I guess that's the way it's going to have to be to keep some sense of sanity in the Blogosphere. Good luck sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got less after I changed over. I have liked the new feature when I changed over that tells me with my email alert where the comment was posted which enables me to easily delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TG, I've had no spam into my blog. Maybe because I have an Yahoo -mail account, that blocks spam and split all mails into a private and mass-mail section. No comments from mass-mail ever comes into my blog comments. All blog-comments originated from bought URL,s are with other words sorted into this "mass-mail" cat. I can descide which ones to be considered private...

    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete