Saturday, September 17, 2011

Where to Begin

I have missed you dear blog and any of my readers who may be left.  I am still here on the planet and for that I am grateful. 

The Grief Project continues to flower. 

The guy and I are here - yes, we are still making our way together.  It is difficult to write about our personal things - because they are just that. However, here we are - learning and loving and learning.  

Whew -- Changing one's outlook, changes one's world. 

Glad to be here with you - love hugs - more to come...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. You're still on my blog roll, so I'll be following even if there are months between your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I checked in to see if you were back....always nice to see that you are fine and life is going along wonderfully for you. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason this won't let me post a comment from my own google/blogger ID - tells me i do not have access to this page!

    glad to see you happily moving along and enjoying your life! :) always so nice to find a post here from you. huggsss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete