Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm STILL HERE

Yes, it is busy - I am doing my interim executive director gig in a family homeless shelter and it is just that crazy part of the transition that is so time consuming. Couple that with the other client work and the extreme COLD here and it is just enough for me to keep the laundry done and the cat fed :).

My friend V, who has been staying here since the beginning of October, moved into his condo this week - it has taken him about 2 months to get things prepared to his liking. He is nearby in a high rise in downtown St. Paul; we will see one another but now have our own space and quiet time. V had set his computer up in my home office/studio therefore, I have not really been able to use it for quite awhile. I am positively giddy with delight; I have spent the morning reorganizing the studio. I now am off to pilates and time with Suzy my amazing personal trainer. I can't wait to return home and work some more on this project.

It has warmed up here - finally - this morning it is 25 degrees (that is ABOVE zero) and it makes one think of wearing work-out capris to training (almost). Have a wonderful Saturday. Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. our own space is so critical! enjoy yours again.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your attitude. I'd love to follow but I don't see a way. I'd also be happy to post a link on my blog. Looking forward to checking back for your response.

    ReplyDelete